SATIN 2.0 ®
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Metallic, silky to the touch, with a luminous but structured appearance, this is Satin.
Ideal for the most precious coverings and for those who want to make their product shine, Satin is available in nineteen different colors, all characterized by metallic shades and bright reflections.
Its exclusive processing method – the metallization is in the PVC compound, not in the surface printing – makes it particularly resistant to abrasions and stresses caused by a large number of people. It is suitable for hotels or public areas frequented by a large number of people.
- Weight: 670 +/- 10% gr/m2 UNI-EN-ISO 2286-2
- Total thickness: 0,9 +/- 10% mm UNI-EN-ISO 2286-3
- Composition: pvc and plasticizers 89%, polycotton 11%
- Breaking strenght warp: > = 600 N
- Breaking strenght weft: > = 220 N
- Elongation warp: > = 65%
- Elongation weft: > = 150%
- Dry tear resistance warp: > = 130 N
- Dry tear resistance weft: > = 100 N
- Color fastness: xenotest index > = 7 Blue Scale
- Fire resistance: CL 1/IM UNI 9175-9176; M2 NFPN 92-503 – EN 1021 part 1 and 2; CRIB 5 BS 5852 TB 117 Technical Bullen 117:2013
- Resistance to the artificial sweat: Resistant DIN 53160-1-2010
- Blood and body fluids penetration:compliant ISO 16603:2004
- Martindale test = 200.000 cycles EN ISO 5470-2:2004
- Roll width: 138 cm
- Roll lenght: standard 30-35 mt
USES AND APPLICATIONS
The color samples are indicative and not intended as an exact replica of the actual color of the product. Due to variations in monitor settings, color balance, browser used and operating system, colors are only representative and should not be interpreted as an exact color match of the listed product. Our operators will be happy to send you a check sample before ordering.