KADY 2.0 ®
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The bright colors intertwine with the metallic nuances, giving life to a unique product.
Kady is ideal for those who are looking for a shiny surface with a homogeneous but at the same time resistant and eco-friendly texture, like all Resinflex products.
- Weight: 670 +/- 10% gr/m2 UNI-EN-ISO 2286-2
- Total thickness: 0,9 +/- 10% mm UNI-EN-ISO 2286-3
- Composition: pvc and plasticizers 88%; texturized polyamide 12%
- Breaking strenght warp: > = 300 N
- Breaking strenght weft: > = 200 N
- Elongation warp: > = 40%
- Elongation weft: > = 15%
- Dry tear resistance warp: > = 100 N
- Dry tear resistance weft: > = 90 N
- Color fastness: xenotest index > = 7 Blue Scale
- Fire resistance: CL 1/IM UNI 9175-9176; M2 NFPN 92-503 EN 1021 part 1 and 2; CRIB 5 BS; 5852 TB 117 Technical Bullen 117:2013; FAR 25.853 Appendix F to part 25
- Resistance to the artificial sweat: Resistant DIN 53160-1-2010
- Blood and body fluids penetration:compliant ISO 16603:2004
- Martindale test = 51.200 cycles EN ISO 5470-2:2004
- Roll width: 138 cm
- Roll lenght: standard 30-35 mt
USES AND APPLICATIONS
The color samples are indicative and not intended as an exact replica of the actual color of the product. Due to variations in monitor settings, color balance, browser used and operating system, colors are only representative and should not be interpreted as an exact color match of the listed product. Our operators will be happy to send you a check sample before ordering.