ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Chamois, elegant and sophisticated, is the artificial leather par excellence!
A chromatic range composed of nineteen pastel colors and traditional nuances make it perfect for those looking for an eco-friendly and classy product.
Ideal for any type of coating thanks to its softness and ease of sewing.
- Weight: 800 +/- 10% gr/m2 UNI-EN-ISO 2286-2
- Total thickness: 1,00 +/- 10% mm UNI-EN-ISO 2286-3
- Composition: pvc and plasticizers 90%, polycotton 10%
- Breaking strenght warp: > = 350 N
- Breaking strenght weft: > = 260 N
- Elongation warp: > = 55%
- Elongation weft: > = 15%
- Dry tear resistance warp: > = 150 N
- Dry tear resistance weft: > = 130 N
- Color fastness: xenotest index > = 6 Blue Scale
- Fire resistance: CL 1/IM UNI 9175-9176; M2 CRIB 5 – EN 1021 part 1 and 2; CA TB 117 LE – FAR 25.853 Appendix F to part 25
- Resistance to the artificial sweat: Resistant DIN 53160-1-2010
- Blood and body fluids penetration:compliant ISO 16603:2004
- Martindale test = 150.000 cycles EN ISO 5470-2:2004
- Roll width: 138 cm
- Roll lenght: standard 30-35 mt
USES AND APPLICATIONS
The color samples are indicative and not intended as an exact replica of the actual color of the product. Due to variations in monitor settings, color balance, browser used and operating system, colors are only representative and should not be interpreted as an exact color match of the listed product. Our operators will be happy to send you a check sample before ordering.