ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The Atals collection is characterized by contemporary colors designed by the Marcante Testa architectural firm, with a velvety hand and a peach skin.
Atlas represents the sophisticated soul of Resinflex.
Suitable for covering all surfaces thanks to its elasticity, it is also very easy to clean.
- Weight: 700 +/- 10% gr/m2 UNI-EN-ISO 2286-2
- Total thickness: 0,9 +/- 10% mm UNI-EN-ISO 2286-3
- Composition: pvc and plasticizers 90%; polycotton 10%
- Breaking strenght warp: > = 380 N
- Breaking strenght weft: > = 140 N
- Elongation warp: > = 65%
- Elongation weft: > = 160%
- Dry tear resistance warp: > = 60 N
- Dry tear resistance weft: > = 60 N
- Color fastness: xenotest index > = 7 Blue Scale
- Fire resistance: CL 1/IM UNI 9175-9176; M2 NFPN 92-503-507 EN 1021 part 1 and 2; CA TB 117 LE ASTM E1353-08ae1; FAR 25.853 Appendix F to part 25
- Resistance to the artificial sweat: Resistant DIN 53160-1-2010
- Blood and body fluids penetration:compliant ISO 16603:2004
- Martindale test = 51.200 cycles EN ISO 5470-2:2004
- Roll width: 138 cm
- Roll lenght: standard 30-35 mt