A broad and sometimes geometric texture make the Antares ideal for those looking for a modern and gritty faux leather upholstery.
The colors range from the most neutral shades to the brightest ones, giving life to a versatile but always elegant product.
TECHNICAL AND USE CHARACTERISTICS
- Weight: 650 +/- 10% gr/m2 UNI-EN-ISO 2286-2
- Total thickness: 1,00 +/- 10% mm UNI-EN-ISO 2286-3
- Composition: pvc and plasticizers 88%, polycotton 12%
- Breaking strenght warp > = 300 N
- Breaking strenght weft > = 200 N
- Elongation warp: > = 40%
- Elongation weft: > = 150%
- Dry tear resistance warp > = 150 N
- Dry Tear Resistance Weft > = 100 N
- Color fastness: xenotest index > = 7Blue Scale
- Ignifugazione: CL 1/IM; M2; CRIB 5; EN 1021 part 1 and 2; CA TB 117 LE – FAR 25.853 Appendix F to part 25
- Resistance to the artificial sweat: Resistant DIN 53160-1-2010
- Blood and body fluids penetration: Compliant ISO 16603:2004
- Martindale test = 51.200 cycles EN ISO 5470-2:2004
- Width: 138 cm
- Roll lenght: standard 30-35 lm
USES AND APPLICATIONS
DOWNLOAD PDF CATALOG
The color samples are indicative and not intended as an exact replica of the actual color of the product. Due to changes in monitor settings, color balance, browser used and operating system, colors are only representative and should not be interpreted as an exact match of the colors of the listed product. Our operators will be happy to send a check sample before the order.