ABAKA 2.0 ®
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Traditional but always in fashion, Abaka was born taking inspiration from the King of fabrics: Jeans!
The fine-grained texture makes it perfect for modern design coatings. Bright colors and adapted to the needs of young people, making our product the most suitable textile for our collection; with resinflex certified elasticity and resistance.
- Weight: 670 +/- 10% gr/m2 UNI-EN-ISO 2286-2
- Total thickness: 0,9 +/- 10% mm UNI-EN-ISO 2286-3
- Composition: pvc e plastificanti 88%, polycotton 12%
- Breaking strenght warp: > = 300 N
- Breaking strenght weft: > = 200 N
- Elongation warp: > = 40%
- Elongation weft: > = 150%
- Dry tear resistance warp: > = 100 N
- Dry tear resistance weft: > = 90 N
- Color fastness: xenotest index > = 7 Blue Scale
- Fire resistance:: CL 1/IM UNI 9175-9176; M2 NFPN 92-503 EN 1021 part 1 and 2; CRIB 5 BS; 5852 TB 117 Technical Bulletin 117:2013; FAR 25.853 Appendix F to part 25
- Resistance to the artificial sweat: Resistant DIN 53160-1-2010
- Blood and body fluids penetration:compliant ISO 16603:2004
- Martindale test = 51.200 cycles EN ISO 5470-2:2004
- Roll width: 138 cm
- Roll lenght: standard 30-35 mt
AMBITI E APPLICAZIONI
The color samples are indicative and not intended as an exact replica of the actual color of the product. Due to variations in monitor settings, color balance, browser used and operating system, colors are only representative and should not be interpreted as an exact color match of the listed product. Our operators will be happy to send you a check sample before ordering.