ABAKA 2.0 ®
Traditional but always trendy, Abaka was born taking inspiration from the king of fabrics: Jeans!
The fine-grained texture makes it perfect for modern design coatings. Bright colors and adapted to the needs of young people, making our product the most suitable textile for our collection; with resinflex certified elasticity and resistance.
TECHNICAL AND USE CHARACTERISTICS
- Weight: 670 +/- 10% gr/m2 UNI-EN-ISO 2286-2
- Total thickness: 0,9 +/- 10% mm UNI-EN-ISO 2286-3
- Composition: pvc and plasticizers 88%, polycotton 12%
- Breaking strenght warp > = 300 N
- Breaking strenght weft > = 200 N
- Elongation warp: > = 40%
- Elongation weft: > = 150%
- Dry tear resistance warp > = 100 N
- Dry Tear Resistance Weft > = 90 N
- Color fastness: xenotest index > = 7Blue Scale
- Ignifugation: CL 1/IM UNI 9175-9176; M2 NFPN 92-503 EN 1021 part 1 and 2; CRIB 5 BS; 5852 TB 117 Technical Bullen 117:2013; FAR 25.853 Appendix F to part 25
- Resistance to the artificial sweat: Resistant DIN 53160-1-2010
- Blood and body fluids penetration: Compliant ISO 16603:2004
- Martindale test = 51.200 cycles EN ISO 5470-2:2004
- Width: 138 cm
- Roll lenght: standard 30-35 lm
USES AND APPLICATIONS
DOWNLOAD PDF CATALOG
The color samples are indicative and not intended as an exact replica of the actual color of the product. Due to changes in monitor settings, color balance, browser used and operating system, colors are only representative and should not be interpreted as an exact match of the colors of the listed product. Our operators will be happy to send a check sample before the order.