Elegant and sophisticated, the Chamois is the faux leather par excellence!
A chromatic range consisting of nineteen pastel colors and traditional nuances make it perfect for those looking for an eco-friendly and classy product, ideal for any type of upholstery thanks to its softness and ease of sewing.
TECHNICAL AND USE CHARACTERISTICS
- Weight: 800 +/- 10% gr/m2 UNI-EN-ISO 2286-2
- Total thickness: 1,00 +/- 10% mm UNI-EN-ISO 2286-3
- Composition: pvc and plastcizer 90%, polycotton 10%
- Breaking strenght warp > = 350 N
- Breaking strenght weft > = 260 N
- Elongation warp: > = 55%
- Elongation weft: > = 15%
- Dry tear resistance warp > = 150 N
- Dry Tear Resistance Weft > = 130 N
- Color fastness: xenotest index > = 6
- Ignifugation: CL 1/IM – M2 – CRIB 5 – EN 1021 part 1 and 2; CA TB 117 LE – FAR 25.853 Appendix F to part 25
- Roll lenght: standard 30-35 mtl
- Martindale test > = 150.000 cycles
- Blood and body fluids penetration: compliant ISO 16603:2004
- Test 20330 metodo UNI EN 20105-A03:1996: 4-5
USES AND APPLICATIONS
DOWNLOAD PDF CATALOG
The color samples are indicative and not intended as an exact replica of the actual color of the product. Due to changes in monitor settings, color balance, browser used and operating system, colors are only representative and should not be interpreted as an exact match of the colors of the listed product. Our operators will be happy to send a check sample before the order.